Job role - (Plotted development experience preferred)
- To sell plotted development
- To achieve the target set
- To make follow up calls post site visit
- To actively take part in BTL activities
- Share regular feedback of the site visit client with marketing dept.
- To report to Sales Manager in case of help required in closure
- To manage team and achieve the team target
- To share regular reports on client feedback
- To report to CSO / Business head for any special approval required
- Handling marketing collaterals & Brand management for Truliv.
- Promote clients' projects through marketing initiatives & execution.
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotional activities and manage strategy & implementations of assigned campaigns.
- Liaise with vendors/creative agencies for communication & creative collaterals for real estate portfolio.
- Oversee marketing & sales aspects of the day to day process to ensure sales targets are met effectively in line with the marketing strategy.
- Identifying and staying up to date with property developments, promotional strategies & changing trends.
- Prepare marketing reports & presentations by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.